IT’S TIME TO SHINE!
For decades, The Public Theatre has been referred to as Lewiston/Auburn’s “Hidden Gem.” As a regionally acclaimed theatre, with 16,000 loyal patrons, in our 25th year of success, it is time to step from the shadows.
We are embarking on The Spotlight Campaign, to raise $75,000 above and beyond our normal operational budget in order to tackle tackle projects that will enhance our external presence, patron and sponsor accommodations, and visibility to the public.
The Spotlight Campaign will fund the addition of:
- An illuminated glass solarium that will extend from our lobby towards Lisbon Street, creating an inviting space for patrons to enjoy refreshments before and after a show, as well as provide an area for small private gatherings.
- A dynamic, electronic sign will be placed along Lisbon Street allowing us to highlight upcoming performances and showcase our corporate sponsors.
- A more contemporary awning or marquee will replace the building’s original marquee, which werecently removed.
- Decorative lights will be added along the top of our building to make The Public Theatre sparkle like the vitality and artistry held within both our theatre and the greater Lewiston/Auburn area.
- Television commercials will be added to take our marketing to the next level and showcase Lewiston’s professional theatre to the rest of the state.
The Spotlight Campaign will increase the theatre’s visibility and showcase how Lewiston/Auburn’s professional theater is on par with the very best regional theaters in the country. The inspiring story of our success is not just a point of local pride . . . it is the result of local pride.
Make your gift today!