2021-22 Exchange Policy
If for any reason you are unable to attend the theatre on the date of your reservation, this season you can exchange your tickets for FREE!
CALL THE BOX OFFICE at 207-782-3200 or EMAIL US at least one hour before your scheduled performance, and we will be happy to:
- Exchange your ticket for another performance of the show. (subject to availability).
- Exchange your ticket for a VIDEO-ON-DEMAND view of the show. Video link will be available during the second week of the performances.
- Exchange your ticket for a voucher good for any show in the 2021-22 Season. Valid thru May 31, 2022
- Donate the value of your ticket to support The Public Theatre. You will receive acknowledgement as a donor.
All Ticket Sales Are Final unless the performance is canceled.
For further questions please call the Box Office at (207) 782-3200.
COVID INFORMATION - For everyone's protection we are REQUIRING:
- Proof of Vaccination OR a negative COVID-19 test within 48 hours of performance.
- All patrons must wear a mask covering their nose and mouth while in the building.
The Public Theatre
31 Maple Street
Lewiston, ME 04240
Business: (207) 782-2211
Tickets: (207) 782-3200