2022-23 COVID POLICY + PROCEDURES
Our “SEE IT SAFELY” COVID Policy
August 8, 2022 – this page will be updated as necessary
Below is the latest information about our COVID-19 safety policies. We continue to monitor all COVID data and any changes to our policy will be emailed to ticket holders 24-48 hours in advance of your performance as well as posted on our website.
Rest assured knowing that we have taken our decision to resume live performances very seriously and we have upgraded our HVAC system with MERV filters for improved air-handling throughout the theatre that MEETS OR EXCEEDS ALL CDC GUIDELINES for air circulation and filtration.
Attending a Show:
- Wearing a mask while in the building is recommended, NOT required.
- If you are feeling unwell or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, PLEASE DO NOT attend the performance. Contact the Box Office at 207 782-3200 at least one hour before your scheduled performance and you will be offered an exchange/voucher/donation option.
ADDITIONAL STEPS WE’VE TAKEN FOR YOUR SAFETY INCLUDE:
Although social distancing while you are seated is not required by the Maine CDC, for your comfort, one empty seat on either side of your party may be requested if available. Please call 782-3200 for assistance.
Hand sanitizing stations will be available in the lobby.
Free masks will be available.
All high-touch surfaces will be disinfected before every performance.
OUR 2022-23 EXCHANGE POLICY:
If for any reason you are unable to attend the theatre on the date of your reservation, this season you can exchange your tickets for FREE!
CALL THE BOX OFFICE at 207-782-3200 or EMAIL US at least one hour before your scheduled performance, and we will be happy to:
- Exchange your ticket for another performance of the show. (subject to availability).
- Exchange your ticket for a voucher good for any show in our 2022-23 Season*
- Donate the value of your ticket to support The Public Theatre. You will receive acknowledgement as a donor.
All Ticket Sales Are Final unless the performance is canceled.