Annual Silent Auction Fundraiser
Ways to Support the Silent Auction
Volunteer for the Silent Auction Committee
We’re looking for a group of creative individuals to be on this year’s Silent Auction committee.
If you’ve ever thought about volunteering but didn’t want to make a huge commitment of time, this is a great way to start.
This project has a specific goal with an end date and a creative element that enables you to work with others, make new friends, and the flexibility to work on your own time schedule.
The time commitment of an auction volunteer includes SOME or all of the following tasks:
- We will give you a specific list of past auction donors we have sent renewal letters to and ask you to call them on your own time, confirming and arranging how we get their item.
- We invite you to creatively brainstorm and pursue exciting new items to add to the auction. What would YOU like to bid on? Chances are, someone else would, too!
- Have you created something or have a service you’d like to donate?
- Do you know an artist who wants get their work seen by 2,000 people?
- Eaten in a new restaurant our audience should know about?
- Help us pick up items that are in your neighborhood.
The sooner we get our committee together, the sooner we can get started. Get in touch with us today!
To volunteer or if you need more information, please call 782-2211 or Email Your Questions
Look at some of the wonderful items that helped raise almost $17,000 in last year’s auction!
See your goods, artwork, or services here this year!
Donate to the Silent Auction
April 29 – May 12 The Public Theatre will present our ANNUAL Silent Auction and we are inviting you to be a part of it!
Vacation trips, gift certificates, coveted products and crafts—our silent auction has it all, thanks to the generous support of businesses and individuals in our community.
ONLINE bidding starts APRIL 29th and a selection of items will be featured in the lobby during run of Lunenburg, May 3-12.
The Silent Auction is our single largest fundraiser. Support The Public Theatre by donating an item or service to be auctioned off.
The Public Theatre will always give you the best value in professional theatre. Help support Maine in two great ways; supporting a local Arts organization, and promoting Maine’s diverse range of goods. You can help us make this the most successful Auction ever by joining the many local businesses who support us with donations for this event.
Can we count on your support?
You may mail us your donation, or “pledge” a donation to be picked up at a convenient date.
Should you have any questions about your donation, do not hesitate to call us at 782-2211.
Any donation is greatly appreciated!
If you need more information, please call 782-2211 or Email Your Questions
Everybody benefits from The Public Theatre’s Silent Auction:
- Your business will get valuable exposure to almost 2,000 theatre patrons who will attend the show and view the Auction. Donations can introduce customers to your business, as well as bring them directly to your door, when they purchase your item or Gift Certificate. Our bid sheets display your business name, location, web address and phone number. We are also happy to display your business cards and/or brochures alongside your donation during the Auction.
- Patrons get fabulous deals on great merchandise and Gift Certificates from local businesses, while feeling good about supporting The Public Theatre.
- Everyone gets great theatre at an affordable price. With probably the lowest ticket prices for Professional Theatre in the entire country, you can see high quality theatre right in your own backyard and without breaking the bank.