The Old Settler
The season closed with Enchanted April. The entire first act of Enchanted April was played in front of a curtain painted to look like the black and white newspaper ad for the Italian villa the characters would rent and escape to in Act 2. Following intermission, the Italian maid, Constanta (played by Susan Poulin), walked across the stage, and pulled this curtain aside to reveal the gorgeous, flower-filled garden of a Tuscany villa. Every night, the cast would wait together backstage to enjoy the gasps of delight as the audience burst into applause at the beauty of the set, designed by Michael Reidy.
Jane’s Trust awards us a grant of $250,000 for our Capital Campaign. Yippee!!!
- The Nerd – Larry Shue
- Ida’s Havin’ a Yard Sale – Susan Poulin
- A Christmas Carol – adapted by Christopher Schario
- A Homespun Holiday – Jennifer Armstrong
- The Old Settler – John Henry Redwood
- Miss Witherspoon – Christopher Durang
- Enchanted April – Matthew Barbour
- Four Cinderellas – Jennifer Armstrong