Costumer designer Anne Collins designs and builds by herself four stunning period costumes for The Revolutionists. As thrifty as she is creative, she incorporates beautiful fabrics as well as creative elements she finds in things like antique tablecloths, into the various costumes. She amazes us with her artistry as she tackles the challenge of building from scratch a spectacularly gorgeous costume for the character of Marie Antoinette.
- The Revolutionists – Lauren Gunderson
- My Mother’s Clothes Are Not My Mother – Elizabeth Peavey
- A Christmas Carol – adapted by Christopher Schario
- Fly Me to the Moon – Marie Jones
- Marjorie Prime – Jordan Harrison
- The Midvale High School 50th Reunion – Alan Brody
- Everybody Loves Pirates – Frogtown Mountain Puppeteers